Friday, May 27, 2022

Why I left

     I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not get into, and I've got to finish eighth grade next month and next year I will be returning to public school after three years of homeschooling. I was recently accepted to the art school I've dreamed of for years, and putting together my portfolio is insane. 

    I would like to get back into a regular schedule this week so look out for a new article every Friday. Subscribe, comment, and check out my Pinterest @frerardisreal1134  and  @emo_loser1134. I just got Wattpad and will be putting some writing on there soon so go check that out @ShitImReallyGay. YouTube channel coming soon as well so come back to find that in a couple weeks.


    Much  love to all you,

    Baby Bat (my new screen name loves.)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...