Monday, August 30, 2021

The Stars of Twilight Today!

 With a new twilight movie coming out we have to wonder if they still look the same... I mean vampires are immortal right? Lets take a look at the stars all grown up!



Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen


    Meet the new batman! I know, I know. You thought an R rated Batman would be great... but never mind I guess he's being played by Robert Pattinson.


Kristen Stewart - Bella Swan

        The vampires girlfriend herself will be seen in the new movie Spencer, coming soon. Also, I guess she's punk now?


Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black





    Lautner was last seen in 2016 film Run The Tide. He also starred in 2005 film Sharkboy and Lavagirl 


Booboo Stewart - Seth Clearwater


 Booboo was most recently seen in the 2021 show Descendants: A royal wedding!


Hope y'all enjoyed this update! I know you usually like it when I do twilight lol!

Creep it real,

VampFan🧛‍♂️ 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...