Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Fun Facts

     Hey guys. I was reading up on some creepy history and found some cool stuff hope you enjoy! 



  • Lizzie Borden, we all recognize the name.  Come on sing along.
    • Lizzie Borden took an ax 
    • Gave her mother forty whacks
    • And when she saw what she had done
    • She gave her father forty one
    Morbid kids song right? Well you might be happy to know that Lizzie Borden's case was cleared after 60 minutes. You can now sleep in peace.... If the judge was right.

  • Horseshoe crabs are not crabs but are actually a cross between spiders and scorpions? 

    So there's your dose of creepy reassurances. I'm going to do release more fun facts once a month. PLEASE SEND IN A STORY! You never know, it could make you famous.

Creep it real, 

VampFan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...