Friday, September 3, 2021

Reading material I suggest!

     Hey guys! I just started reading Blue Bloods, a vampire novel series. It is amazing, and the theme is fantastic. It is a great book for older readers. I also love the R.L Stine books! If the Goosebumps and Fear Street books are too childish for you try The Babysitter or Beach Thrillers by him. And of course there is the infamous Twilight Saga, which is a great start to your horror addiction.

    If you want something REALLY SCARY though check out the Stephen King novels! I recommend starting with Carrie before moving on to deeper, longer stories like It or The Stand. I just got a ton of his books and cannot wait to read them! Please keep in mind that these are adult books and may contain mature concepts, so check with a parent or guardian. 

As always creep it real y'all,

VampFan

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...