Saturday, September 4, 2021

Vampire Diaries BOOKS!

     Why are the Vampire Diaries books so good! I mean the show is supposed to be great too, I guess, but they are SO different from one another. The books are romantic but still pretty friendly to younger readers which I loved because I am still pretty much a child. The show on the other hand... Not so much. Most people don't even read the books, which makes me soooo sad because they are awesome. LJ Smith also wrote The Secret Circle which is another super popular show that I LOVE.  We need to start reading  the books guys tell your friends to check them out. Spread the word to everyone and anyone. Please. Plz, plz, plz. Thank YOU! Tell your friends to check out my blog! We are at almost 50 viewers and if we get to one hundred I will be soo happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...