Monday, November 15, 2021

Cool Gerard Way Collabs

     Did y'all know that Gerard Way did a collab with deadmou5? It's called Professional Grievers and its pretty awesome. Then I guess My Chemical Romance teamed up with The Used to do a cover of Under Pressure by David Bowie and Queen. Gerard Way did a song with Duran Duran called Planet Earth and to be honest I totally am obsessed with it. He also collabed with Thursday to do a song called Jet Black New Year and it is now definitely in my January 1st traditions now that I've heard it. MCR even did a performance with Brian May singing the classic We Will Rock You by Queen. just because they did so many collabs here's a list of some more. 

  • First Date - Gerard Way and Blink-182
  • Kill The Music - Every Time I Die and Gerard Way
  • From My Cold Dead Hands - The Oval Portrait and Gerard Way
  • Happy Together  - Gerard Way and Ray Toro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...