Monday, November 22, 2021

EMO REVIVAL 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     Guys, its happening. My chemical romance is going on tour, Black Veil Brides released a new album, Falling in Reverse is still going strong, Fall out boy might be coming back, and all we need now is Panic! At The Disco... and hopefully with Ryan Ross (Probably not though). You're probably wondering what inspired this post, or you don't care, but I'm going to tell you anyways. Y'all remember Avril Lavigne??? She wrote "Girlfriend"," I Don't Care", and "Sk8tr Boi"??? Well she's back! A week or so ago Avril released a new song "Bite Me" and well, she hasn't aged at all. Her hair is even dip dyed pink just like it was when she was singing "Hell yeah, I'm a (beep beep) Princess!!". The video shows her in traditional emo apparel including a studded belt and raccoon eyeliner, and the it shows dudes in dresses... What more can I say? 


HE WAS A BOI, SHE WAS A GIRL, CAN I MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...