Monday, January 3, 2022

Music Recommendations

  I listen to a lot of music. Some of my favorite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and Nirvana. Other than those bands I listen to a ton of solo artists like Johnnie Gilbert, billie eilish, carolsdaughter, and Melanie Martinez. Out of all the songs that I listen to there is one lyric that I really love.

“Call me on the weekend,

  Like we’re all good, 

Like nothing matters,

            ‘Cause no one's heart was shattered.”


This song is called “All My Friends Are Dead” by Johnnie Guilbert and it's about that one toxic friend that we all have. It's about a person who has countless times tried to hurt you mentally or physically but then just comes back like you’re best friends. I’ve had a lot of friends like this, and I like that this song addresses the problem. Another song I love that has the same topic is “Maniac” by Conan Gray. Conan Gray has a lot of songs that focus on this topic and I love them all. The topic of someone being toxic is usually used as a joke and I hate that. These songs are serious about it.

I also listen to a lot of breakup songs, which is kinda weird since I’ve been in a relationship, haha. My favorite breakup songs right now are “Heartbreak Honeymoon”, “Checkmate”, and “I don’t like you”. I don’t know if you’ve heard of Grace Vanderwall, but she’s a super talented 17 year old music artist. She won America’s Got Talent when she was only thirteen years old.

Yours,
Life with fangs

pintrest @frerardisreal1134

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...