Thursday, January 6, 2022

new music

  Yesterday Falling In Reverse released a new song titled “Zombified”, which is about the pandemic and the government telling us lies about it. 

  “We’re traumatized by the damage done,

“Welcome to America,”

 The song almost follows the same idea as  “American Idiot” by Green Day. Green Day's song says that America is full of lies and propaganda. 

“I’m not a part of the redneck agenda,

“Now everybody do the propaganda.”

“Zombified” is the first single of the new album Falling In Reverse is going to release this year, and they are just as talented as ever. Fans are super excited to see the new album become a part of 2022’s emo revival. I love the new single and it's really cool to see how other people are experiencing the pandemic. If you are interested in this kind of music about the government you should try “We Don’t Believe What's On TV” by Twenty 🛇ne Pilots. 

    In other news Happy 2022! MCR is touring soon, Avril Lavigne just released 4 versions of her new song and Motionless in white is getting ready to release new music.


    Stay Emo,

    Darkest Angel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...