Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Why I write

  I started a blog over the summer. For five months it only had 5 viewers, and I was okay with that. I continued to write everyday even though I was never sure if my articles would even be read. Then all of a sudden, around my birthday, I checked the page views and suddenly it was at 140 viewers. I couldn't believe it. My blog has always been kind of dumb in a way, but I wrote about what I felt was important hence all the emo and Twilight stuff. I’ve always written a lot, whether it was a story, a poem, or a new song. I listen to a lot of music but I might write even more. I recently started playing guitar so that I can write chords to go with my lyrics. I play a lot of instruments too, maybe 5 or 6. I’ve always kind of wanted to start a blog but I never had a reason to, and especially not enough time. Then when I started to be homeschooled I finally had time to write. Now I have a lot of people that check out my blog. It's always kinda weird for me to think about that. Thank you to anyone who is reading this for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought!

Why I left

      I've been gone for a while, and there's a lot of reasons. For one I've had a lot in my home life, which I'd rather not...